Wonderful people wander into our lives. Some stay for years and some only for seconds. Each day you experience a multitude of moments that make their imprint on your life. Like a flitting dragonfly, skimming so close to the water, we traverse through our routines each day. We pay no notice to the beauty of chance instants…the instants that make us exhale, make us smile, give us joy for a brief twinkling.

Today I begin to share my moments with you. Today I promise to savor my moments.



Thursday, July 28, 2011

SIMPLY BE

"Be yourself, everyone else is taken."

~ Oscar Wilde

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog--thank you for stopping by mine and inquiring about the "beadboard wallpaper"--I have wallpapered over paneling in the past but before doing that I used a small putty knife and filled in the grooves with drywall compound (drywall mud)--let it dry and lightly sand. Sounds like a lot of work but really goes quickly; your wallpaper will look smooth over the paneling and no one will ever know! Have a great weekend. patty

    ReplyDelete