Wonderful people wander into our lives. Some stay for years and some only for seconds. Each day you experience a multitude of moments that make their imprint on your life. Like a flitting dragonfly, skimming so close to the water, we traverse through our routines each day. We pay no notice to the beauty of chance instants…the instants that make us exhale, make us smile, give us joy for a brief twinkling.

Today I begin to share my moments with you. Today I promise to savor my moments.



Tuesday, August 23, 2011

No Soulmate, but Not Solo

After mentioning him in Monday's post, I felt like I should share with you my heart....my son!
The Carefree Kid of high school years...in one of his loves, his old Silverado
Mr. Handsome and Hardworking of nowadays...
His other love the first day he learned to drive it.
His buddy Ninja Kitty...
and other buddy Leo...
The dogs who worship him - Barky and Layla
His favorite place - Destin, FL
The one and only pic he took in Nashville 2 weeks ago...he has a romantic heart.
My favorite picture of him and his favorite gal - waiting to go in to see Wicked!

Good kids are hard to raise in this world and I have been blessed with a GREAT one. 

Someone asked me today if I have met my soulmate or believed in such.  I thought about the question.  I know I spent 20 years trying to MAKE someone my soulmate.  Funny how that just doesn't work.  

I pretty much have the suspicion that I have missed Life's train stop or layover where I was suppposed to meet my soulmate.  I was too busy with my head in the sand.  However, I realized today that it's ok and I will be very happy even if I do not ever find Mr. Right.  The reason is because my son and his future family are enough to "complete me."  I may be missing my soulmate, but my heart is a handsome and a terrific guy who will one day have an awesome family...and THAT makes my soul happy!

(Poem borrowed from the book, The Children of the Law of One and the Lost Teachings of Atlantis, which I highly recommend. It’s one of the most important books I have ever read, and made a huge impact on the expansion of my consciousness.)

“It is most sublime when the coming together of soul-mates is the outcome of spiritual development, and they are of higher consciousness. Let go of your desire for, and attachment to woman or man right now, and concentrate on finding the God-within-You first. First and foremost be your own Soul-mate, your own Helpmate… totally in love with and devoted to Yourself – Your Spirit – the God within you that you are… Then, and only then, after you have become attached to that God-The Universal One that you are, and found inner and outer harmony and become “in love with” and devoted to Yourself- not as a separate identity, but connected to and at One with the Universal Spirit, will those who should be with you in Oneness of Spirit, be with you in the universal harmony that you are imagining.”






No comments:

Post a Comment